Finally, we can offer the Teeter Hangups XL Inversion Table that focuses on users that are extra-large. Most inversion table brands restrict users to a 300 lbs/ 6'6" user rating or less. Only the Teeter XL Inversion table caters to a broader range of users. Now users from 6'6" - 7'4" and up to 350 pounds can invert comfortably and securely.
Larger bodies experience the pull of gravity more than the average skeleton. Added height or weight wears on joints and creates fatigue from simple daily activities. Some people gifted with larger statures place additional strain on their frames by participating in high-impact activities like basketball and football.
Extra Comfort: Robust tubing and broader dimensions accommodate larger statures while maintaining Teeter Hangups' standard for quality and precision balancing. Used by everyone from professional athletes to weekend warriors, the Teeter XL inversion table is ideal for users who require more support from their inversion equipment.
Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Only Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion table to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The specification includes requirements for inversion equipment with regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard.
Top Rated In Engineering Review: In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated number one across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight and required only 1/4 of the assembly time of other tables.
The Teeter Hangups XL Inversion Table features include:
- Deluxe A-Frame: Bed designed to accommodate larger statures.
- Large Over-EZ Handles: This accessory aids in smooth inversion and ascent.
- Tapered Bed Surface: Allows for greater ease of movement and arm mobility during inversion and rotational exercises.
- Triple-Stitched, Washable Nylon Cover: Adjusts easily and is removable for washing.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-Set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 90% pre-assembled with fewer than 1/4 the average number of parts of other inversion tables (includes tools for assembly and DVD guide).
- Quick Storage: Folds for storage in just a few seconds.
- Bonus Items: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick reference and an instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes "Five Healthy Back Routines," a series of exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn.
- 2-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, 30-Day Return Policy.
- U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
- Height Capacity: 6'6" - 7'4"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
The Teeter Hang Ups XL Inversion Table offers the following accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Pillow: 10 vibrating motors and two Far Infrared heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- XL Gravity Boots: Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Consider the Adapter Kit with XL Boots which comes with CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- EZ Stretch Traction Handles: Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
Searchable include: Teeter Hang Ups XL Inversion Table for Extra Large Users, xl inversion table, extra-large inversion table, inversion table, inversion, inversion for tall people, inversion for oversized people, large inversion table, teeter, teeter hangup.