Institutional Paraffin Wax Bath - Model PB104 by Whitehall Manufacturing.
Features of the Institutional Paraffin Wax Bath Model PB104 include:
- Heated drains for increased flow and easier paraffin removal
- Light mahogany mouldings, contoured and finished with clear epoxy, provide a comfortable, cool rest for an arm or leg and timed melting or sterilizing hi-heat temperature circuits
- 22 Pound Wax Capacity
- Activating the timer allows an unattended hour of "Hi-Heat" to sterilize wax at the end of the day and the bath automatically returns to treatment temperature
- Both models come with a stand on casters canister, and can be removed from the stand for floor or counter use
- The PB105 features a two piece cover
- The bi-metal test thermometer is recessed in the mahogany moulding on both models
- Operating and high heat indicating lights are also standard
This medical supply product is related to the following medical products and categories: Whitehall Institutional Paraffin Wax Bath, paraffin bath, physical therapy, Wax Baths and Refill Wax, medical supplies, home medical supplies, physician medical supplies, discount medical supplies.
Buy a Institutional Paraffin Wax Bath - Model PB104 today from your discount medical supply source.
Product images may not accurately represent the product you will receive as the manufacturer may make changes is color and/or design and without notification. Please contact us if you wish to confirm prior to placing your order to avoid return issues.
Click here to read our Return Policies for medical supply products.