Gaymar T-Pump® Warming and Cooling System with Temperature Control Relieves pain and discomfort associates with: Joint Stiffness, Muscle Tension, Muscle Cramps, Acute Lower Back Pain, Contact Dermatitis, Arthritis and Tendonitis. Use of the Gaymar T-Pump Warming and Cooling System also promotes wound healing.
The Gaymar T/Pump® allows the caregiver the option of selecting cooling or warming therapy. For warming therapy, three selections are available: Low (100°F/38°C), default setting (100°F/38°C) and high (107°F/42°C). The cooling setting delivers 50°F (10°C) therapy. Other features include a three-layer safety system with dual temperature sensors, dual microprocessors and a mechanical thermostat to ensure patient safety. The illuminated LED control panel, comfortable handle, built-in hose and cord storage, and translucent water reservoir all were designed for ease of use. The new Gaymar T/Pump® requires tap water (and ice cubes, if cooling) and can be used with all the existing Mul-T-Pad® products.
Gaymar produces a wide variety of Mul-T-Pad products for use with the T/Pump®. Gaymar´s Clik-Tite connectors allow your patient to be surrounded by continuous warmth by connecting two Mul-T-Pad to one pump. The random flow design permits the pad to be folded to almost any size, reducing the need for added inventory. Together, the T/Pump and Mul-T-Pad deliver a consistent flow of regulated water temperature for safe, effective therapy.
Gaymay T-Pump® Warming and Cooling System details include:
- T-Pump w/TP622C Therapy Pad - 15"W x 22"L (38cm x 56cm) and is made of polymer/non-woven fabric on both sides, with colder style connectors
- Select cold, low or high temperature
- Precise temperature control maintains set temperature within a range of + 2O°F(1O°C)
- 3 Layer safety system: Dual temperature sensors, dual microprocessors, mechanical thermostat to ensure proper temperature for patient therapy
- Heater automatically shuts off if pumps tips over, and resets when pump is properly oriented
Gaymar T-Pump Product Specifications include:
- Size 8"w x 11.5"h x 8"d - (20cm x 29cm x 20cm)
- Weight 6.7 lbs. empty (3.0kg) - 9.3 lbs. (4.2kg) filled to heating water line
- Flow Rate - 9 gph flow rate minimum
- Power - 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3.1 Amps
- Temperature Settings - Cooling (50°F/10°C), Low Heat (100°F/38°C), High Heat (107°F/42°C)
- Code - UL approved to UL60601-1 and ASTM F2196EMC approved to EN60601-1-2, Class B
- Electrical Cord - 9-foot power cord with hospital-grade plug
- Warranty - 1 year
Disposable 15" x 22" Warm and Cold Therapy Pads are available. Click here to see details.
The Gaymar T-Pump UPC Code is 1101885122969.
This medical supply product is related to the following medical products and categories: Gaymar T-Pump Warming and Cooling System with Temperature Control, Hot & Cold Therapy, gaymar, T-Pump Heat Systems, medical supplies, home medical supplies, physician medical supplies, discount medical supplies.
Product images may not accurately represent the product you will receive as the manufacturer may make changes is color and/or design and without notification.
Please contact us if you wish to confirm prior to placing your order to avoid return issues.
Click here to read our Return Policies for medical supply products.