The BodyCraft SPL Indoor Residential Stationary Cycle Bike finally offers a great quality stationary bike for your home stationary training program with gym quality features! Our reviewers have trained on this cycle with and give it a thumbs up. This SPL Indoor Stationary Cycle design is based on our popular club stationary bike the SPX and uses many of the same components.
The BodyCraft SPL Indoor Stationary Cycle is designed and built for the abuses of the club setting yet priced for the home indoor cyclist. What better way to train in the convenience of your own home that with this affordable, high quality stationary cycle. The warranty from Bodycraft will give you the piece of mind allowing you to enjoy your stationary bike training with confidence.
Features of this SPL Residential Stationary Cycle include:
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame with two layers of powder coat paint to prevent rust
- Flywheel: High Inertia 31 lbs
- Lower Bracket: Heat treated Cro-Moly Axle spins on precision sealed bearings
- Drive Train: French Designed Hutchison 5PK Automotive V-Ribbed Drive Belt
- Bottom Bracket: Cro-Moly Heat Treated Axle with Quality SKF Sealed Roller Bearings
- Resistance System: Patented Friction Brake with Micro adjust Knob and Emergency Stop
- Cranks: Hi Carbon Steel with Heat Treatment
- Pedals: Standard Aluminum Alloy Pedals with toe straps. Can be switched to SPDs.
- Handlebars Stem: Stainless steel
- Seat: Comfortable Velo™ Saddle
- Floor Space: 43" Length x 24" Width x 47" Height
- Weight: 127 lbs
- Maximum User Weight is 300 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts - 1 Year
Searchables include: BodyCraft SPL Indoor Club Group Stationary Cycle, stationary bike, stationary cycle, bodcraft, home gym, home fitness, home work out, cardio bike, home cardio equipment, home stationary bike, spin-like bike, cycle workout